Dimensions: 85" (W) x 41" (D) x 34" (H)
Item Code: SUMMER-S
As part of the Cindy Crawford Home collection, the stylish Hydra Blue Sofa defines sophistication. Covered in luxurious microfibre plush in a cool blue color, it features tufted seat and back cushions. Crafted on a contemporary wood base with a deep merlot finish, this sofa also includes matching accent pillows and welt seam detailing to create an impeccable look.
- Key Features
- - Gorgeous microsuede fabric.
- - Stylish tufting adds character.
- - High density foam for cushioned comfort.
- - Nylon Webbing creates the most durable and resilient seating.
- - Seat cushions are equipped with springs for support.
- - Constructed on a hardwood frame for maximum durability, strength and structural stability.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Sofa: 85”W x 41”D x 34”H.
- Materials and Construction
- Frame/Wood Type; Hardwoods/Plywood
High performance furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials provides the longevity you require from your furniture piece; robust and exceptionally constructed.
- Cover Material: Microsuede;
Also known as microfibre, it is soft to the touch, wear-resistant, pet-friendly, and stain-proof. It is extremely durable and is resistant to liquid.
- Seat Foam: 1.8lb Density Foam;
Ultra comfortable and conforms to the body, density foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate in comfort.
- Seat Webbing: Nylon Webbing;
Webbing provides the optimum support system and offers consistent seating comfort while increasing foam life
- Seat Springs: “S” Springs and Coil Springs;
The seat and back cushions are constructed with both “S” springs and coil springs. This form of a spring system allows for complete comfort while at the same time provides a sound foundation.
- General Construction: Corner-Blocked, Stapled and Glued;
Corner-blocking is used in the frames of high stress points for case goods; an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.
See the Cindy Crawford Collection