Item Code: MARCO-SEC
Part of our Cindy Crawford Collection, this expansive Marco Toffee Leather Sectional features a reclining mechanism and chaise lounge for added comfort and relaxation. The rich toffee leather fabric and ample arm, back and head rests make this sectional luxurious and sensual. Convenient cup holders provide easy access to your refreshments making lounging and enjoying entertainment a pleasure. The Marco is 100% Top Grain leather where the body touches matched with PVC on the outsides and backing”
- Key Features
- - Luxurious reclining function!
- - Rich, genuine leather seating w/ faux leather on back and sides.
- - Deep seat cushions w/fully padded backs and sides.
- - Available in multiple configurations.
- - Fibre and high density foam for cushioned comfort.
- - Webbing creates the most durable and resilient seating.
- - Seat cushions are equipped with 'S-Spring" pocket springs for support.
- - Constructed on a pine and plywood frame for maximum durability, strength and structural stability.
The frame is primarily constructed from pinewood and plywood. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture and plywood provides extra strength to the structure of the sofa. The unique combination of pine and plywood make a very strong framework.
Genuine leather seating with faux leather on the back and sides. Luxurious, timeless leather and faux leather are both attractive and easy to care for. Classic leather provides years of comfort and beauty and augmented w/faux leather will provide years of durability, comfort and enjoyment!
This foam/fibre blend provides ultra-comfortable seating. This quality seating will retain its foundation and structure while at the same time giving individual comfort and affordability.
Seat webbing helps support the backs/bases of the seats. This type of support structure provides years of continuous rebound comfort, long term durability and sturdiness.
The seat and back cushions are equipped with “S” Springs for support. A spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.
See the Cindy Crawford Collection