Item Code: ANGUS4-RS
Sit back and relax in this gorgeous reclining sofa! Upholstered in beautiful brown bonded leather, this up to date sofa won’t go out of style! The seats and the backs are cushioned with high-density foam to ensure your utmost comfort. Constructed with webbing, springs, and a strong wood frame, this sofa is extremely durable and resilient.
- Key Features
- - Luxurious recline feature.
- - Contemporary look that won’t go out of style.
- - Gorgeous brown leather-look.
- - Fibre and high density foam for cushioned comfort.
- - Webbing creates the most durable and resilient seating.
- - Seat cushions are equipped with 'S-Spring" pocket springs for support.
- - Constructed on a pine and plywood frame for maximum durability, strength and structural stability.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Sofa: 86”W x 39.5”D x 40”H.
- Materials and Construction
- Frame Construction: Pine and Plywood;
The frame is primarily constructed from pinewood and plywood. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture and plywood provides extra strength to the structure of the sofa. The unique combination of pine and plywood make a very strong framework.
- Cover Material: Upholstered Brown Bonded Leather;
This beautiful leather look comes with exceptional durability and clean-ability. Bonded leather is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Foam: 100g Fibre/D16 Foam;
The seat cushions are filled with 100g fibre , while the backs are filled with D16 foam. This sofa’s blend of foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate in comfort.
- Seat Webbing: Horizontal Webbing;
The sofa’s back has evenly arranged horizontal webbing for resilience. This optimum support system offers consistent seating comfort and increases the foam life. This technology creates the most durable and resilient seating construction using industrial strength webbing which bounces back to its original shape.
- Seat Springs: “S” Springs”;
The seat and back cushions are equipped with “S” Springs for support. A spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.