Item Code: TCP50S60 | VSN: TCP50S60
The Panasonic 50" 1080p plasma television delivers gorgeous picture quality that makes movies and TV shows shine. Equipped with a 600Hz subfield drive and a Full HD plasma panel, this TV displays brilliant colours and crisp, clear moving pictures, so you won't miss a moment in even the fastest action scene. It also includes networking features like built-in WiFi and a USB media player.
- Full HD 1080p
- 600Hz Subfield Drive
- Swipe & Share 2.0
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Ethernet; DLNA Connectivity
- VIERA Remote 2
- Touch Pen Ready
1080p delivers the highest quality picture possible from a high-definition source. With twice the resolution of standard HD TVs, images defy your mind and home entertainment experience. The rich, realistic texture of Full HD images invites you to enjoy a viewing experience unlike anything you’ve seen before.
600Hz Subfield Drive
This feature is really just the name of a plasma television’s refresh rate. Plasma TVs have always had a better refresh rate over LCD and LEDs simply because of the display technology in plasma sets. The 600Hz sub-field drive in the TC-P60S60 handles fast action and side to side panning like the best of them.
Swipe & Share 2.0
Easily share and transfer video, photos, music contents and web pages between the TV and your smart devices by linking smartphones or tablet devices to Panasonic’s Smart Viera TV, you can freely share video, photos, music contents and web pages among friends and family. You can use one finger swipe to share contents, and two finger swipes to save.
With built-in Wi-Fi, no additional equipment is needed to connect with an existing wireless router in your home network Panasonic TV will automatically detect available networks and take you through easy Wi-Fi setup process.
A DLNA-compatible VIERA makes network connection super easy. It makes content easy to share by linking equipment over a home network. Enjoy photos, movies, music and more in the living room, bedroom, or any room in the house.
VIERA Remote 2
VIERA remote 2 is an app available for free downloads in any iOS or Android based app stores that lets you use a smartphone or tablet device as a second screen for watching private contents, controlling the TV, and adjust settings. Tap and flick-based commands are intuitive and functions like Swipe & Share make TV much more fun and easier to use.
Touch Pen Ready
This cool feature allows you to add text or drawings to on-screen images with an Electronic Touch Pen (sold separately).
Full Features and Specifications:
- Cabinet Colour: Black
- Screen Size: 50”
- Native Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080
- Resolution: 1080p HD
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Motion Enhancement Sub-Field Drive: 600Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 4,000,000:1
- TV Tuner: ATSC; QAM; NTSC
- Picture Modes: Game/Cinema/Sports
- Other Modes: HT Mode/Vivid
- Audio Enhancement: V Audio Surround Sound
- Auto Volume Correction
- Speakers: Bottom; 10W x 2
- Media Port Compatible Photo Types: MKV/ MP4/ M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS/MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/JPEG
- Media Port Compatible Music Types: MKV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS/MP3/AAC/FLAG/WAV/JPEG
- Media Port Compatible Movie Types: MKV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS/MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/JPEG
- Instant Content: Netflix; Cinema Now; YouTube
- Closed Captioning
- Last Channel Recall
- Channel Labeling
- HDMI Input: 2 (Back)
- A/V (Composite) Input: 1 (Rear)
- Coaxial Cable (RF) Input: 1 (Rear)
- IEEE 1394 (Firewire) Inputs: 1 (Rear)
- Optical Digital Audio Output: 1 (Rear)
- Stereo Audio Output: 1 (Rear)
- PC Audio Input
- USB Media Port: 2
- Ethernet Port: 1 (Rear)
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Yes
- DLNA Certified : Yes
Dimensions: 46.2”W x 2.5”D x 27.5”H.
Weight: 66.2 lbs.