Dimensions: 32" (W) x 39" (D) x 43" (H)
Item Code: SADIE | Exclusive to The Brick
The cottage style Sadie Brown Mission Recliner features solid pine exposed wood armrests and decorative slats framing a luxurious, cushy, brown, faux leather recliner. Quality construction and durability are built in. Sit down, push back and recline and let this classically styled piece enhance almost any décor.
- Key Features
- - Beautiful, classic, country cottage style faux brown leather and solid pine frame reclining chair.
- - “Push Back” reclining chair.
- - Durable, functional, comfortable, handsome.
- - Works well in transitional decors, living rooms, bedrooms, dens, great rooms.
- 23 L X 39 W X 42 H
- Materials & Construction
- Fabric Colour: Brown.
- Finish: Dark Brown Pine. Warm pale yellow with brown knots. Grain: Pine has a distinctive light and dark grain pattern. Finishing Pine: Pine takes most finishes well.
- Fabric: PU, polyurethane. Beautiful leather look with exceptional durability and cleaning ability. Polyurethane is long lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Frame Material: Pine and Plywood.
Pine is a relatively light wood that has a tight grain pattern with a relatively smooth surface. Pine works well and is easily shaped with hand and power tools. This wood accepts many types of glue well, making for tight bonding.
OSD or original engineered wood is a plywood. OSD plywood (which is also commonly known as OSB or oriented strand board) is produced by binding wood chips together with a mix of glue and resin. The mixture is then cast and baked to produce a plywood-like sheet. OSD also tends to have better waterproof characteristics, since the glue and resin make the wood chips impervious to moisture that can seep in between the plies of standard plywood.
- Construction: Pine hardwood as frame, and pine hardwood and plywood backrest. Corner blocked, stapled, glued. A frame that is corner blocked, stapled and glued, makes for a strong and long lasting frame. All joints are glued, stapled and generously reinforced using corner blocks for extra strength and durability. Solid wood arm pieces have mortise and tenon interlocking joints. Mortise and tenon joining is the highest quality of furniture construction.
- Seating: D28*7CM and D30*3CM foam on seating.
- Webbing: 4 S springs, steel wires in seating.
- Springs: S springs in backrest.
Quality Control: Surpasses required Brick Standards.
Care Instructions: Use "UV3 All in One Care Kit and Spot Remover” and consult your Brick Sales Specialist. Basic care for your furniture should protect your investments for years to come. Click below to get tips for keeping your furniture in top condition.
Warranty: Please speak to your Brick telephone sales specialist.
Exclusive to The Brick