Dimensions: 83" (W) x 38" (D) x 38" (H)
Item Code: OLIVER2-S
Wrapped in luxuriously soft microfibre, the Oliver collection is sure to be a hit in any living room! Presented in a gorgeous earthy taupe colour and featuring over-sized arms and deep seats, this upholstery line will have you comfortable and relaxing in no time. Built on a robust frame, corner-blocked for exceptional stability, augmented with seat webbing for additional lumbar support, and filled with high-density foam, the Oliver is just about perfect! Match with the Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman, sold separately, to complete the series!
- Key Features
- - Gorgeous microsuede fabric.
- - Oversized arms; deep seats.
- - High density foam for cushioned comfort.
- - Nylon Webbing creates the most durable and resilient seating.
- - Seat cushions are equipped with springs for support.
- - Constructed on a hardwood frame for maximum durability, strength and structural stability.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Sofa: 83”W x 38”D x 38”H.
- Materials and Construction
- Frame/Wood Type; Hardwoods/Plywoods/MDF
High performance furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials provides the longevity you require from your furniture piece; robust and exceptionally constructed.
- Cover Material: Microsuede;
Also known as microfibre, it is soft to the touch, wear-resistant, pet-friendly, and stain-resistant. It is also extremely durable and is resistant to liquid.
- Seat Foam: 1.8lb Density Foam;
Ultra comfortable and conforms to the body, density foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate in comfort.
- Seat Webbing: Nylon Webbing;
Webbing provides the optimum support system and offers consistent seating comfort while increasing foam life
- Seat Springs: “S” Springs
The seat and back cushions are constructed with “S” springs. This form of a spring system allows for complete comfort while at the same time provides a sound foundation.
- General Construction: Corner-Blocked, Stapled and Glued;
Corner-blocking is used in the frames of high stress points for case goods; an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.