Item Code: MODPK5
This elegant sectional sofa will match any décor in your home, always bringing style and luxury to your home! Covered by soft, easy-to-clean bonded leather, the 1.8 density fibre foam blend provides comfort and durability for many years. The kiln dried, corner blocked hardwood frame for this unique sectional will leave you confident in the strength of this piece for years to come!
- - Elegant sectional with ottoman and cup holders.
- - Wrapped in durable, soft, easy-to-clean bonded leather.
- - Strong Hevea Brasiliensis (Rubberwood) construction.
- - 1.8 Density Fibre Foam Blend provides support and comfort.
- - S-Springs (Zigzag) provide additional long-lasting support.
- - Kiln Dried, Corner Blocked, Glued and Screwed Construction for durability.
- Corner: 39"W x 39"D x 32"H
- Armless Section: 31"W x 39"D x 32"H
- Ottoman: 31”W x 31”D x 18”H
- Table Wedge: 16”W x 39”D x 32”H
- Materials and Construction
- Frame Construction: Hevea Brasiliensis (Rubberwood);
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing.
- Cover Material: Bonded Leather;
This beautiful leather look comes with exceptional durability and clean-ability. Bonded leather is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Foam: 1.8 Density Foam Fibre Blend;
High resilient and high density foam adds additional durability and comfort
- Spring System: S-Springs (Zigzag);
S-Spring composition ensures long lasting comfort in seating while preventing seats from sagging after use. This no-sag sinuous spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.
- General Construction: Kiln Dried/Corner-Blocked/ Glued and Screwed;
Kilns are large ovens in which wood is dried or cured through carefully controlled heat and humidity. Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood. Wood that has been kiln dried resists warping, splitting and cracking. In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked”; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.
- Quality Control
- Brick Standards
- The entire production process of this item has not only met and surpassed all industry requirements, but has also met all Brick standard quality requirements. This product stands for consistent quality all while not losing focus on the detail.
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty; for additional Brick warranty please speak to a Brick salesperson by calling 1-877-843-2742.