Item Code: MN600CC
This lovely Montibello Counter Chair features dark brown faux leather with a tufted parsons chair design to match the nicest dinette settings with Italian style. Group the chairs with its matching Montibello Marble table (sold separately), and have a complete, classy casual dining experience.
- Key Features
- - Modernized Mediterranean design.
- - Dark brown faux leather tufted chairs are durable and easy to clean.
- - Finished in a warm cherry.
- - Seats have an “S” type spring system to eliminate noise and provide exceptional comfort.
- - High-density foam provides support and quality.
- - Chair constructed with durable, robust Rubberwood and Eucalyptus Wood.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Side Chairs: 19”W x 25”D x 40”H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Rubberwood, Eucalyptus Wood.
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain that is sturdy and stable and when combined with the beautiful and robust Eucalyptus wood, produces furniture that will stand the test of time.
- Finish Type: Birch Veneers; MDF reinforced strip.
Veneers are often used in the furniture industry for their resistance to warping, splitting or cracking; reinforced with medium-density fiberboard for additional strength and durability.
- Finish Colour: Warm, Cherry Finish. This gorgeous finish colour adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.
- Chair Cover Material: Dark Brown Faux Leather.
Faux leather is made to be exceptionally durable, strong, and easy to clean while providing soft, stylish comfort.
- Construction: Solid hardwood with corner-blocked joints.
Corner Blocking refers to the process in which the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.
- Springs: This spring system allows for elimination of seat spring noise and ultimate comfort; adds long lasting durability to your furniture.
- Foam: 1.8lb density fibre foam blend.
High-density foam provides excellent quality and will retain its shape longer. It also provides better support and stability.