Dimensions: 90" (W) x 39" (D) x 39" (H)
Item Code: MAURS2951
The Brick’s premier private label collection, Modesto, features four styles to choose from, all with 100% Genuine leather and ranging in design from traditional to contemporary, offering something for everyone! Decorative nailhead accents, combined with rolled arms and pillow padded seats, give the Mauro collection a distinguished, traditional look. This line includes a sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman.
- Key Features
- - Gorgeous genuine leather.
- - Lavish brown leather complements many home décors.
- - Environmentally-friendly high-density foam for cushioned comfort.
- - Pirelli Web Deck System assures comfort and long-lasting stability.
- - Constructed on a hardwood and laminate wood frame for maximum durability, strength and structural stability.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Sofa: 90”W x 39”D x 39”H.
- Materials and Construction
- Frame Construction: Hardwoods and Laminated Woods;
Hardwoods produce very strong, stable and durable frames. Laminated wood is an engineered wood product constructed of thin layers of wood, or veneers, that are glued together to make a stronger wood product; highly durable, inexpensive, and very long-lasting.
- Cover Material: 100% Genuine Leather;
Leather is one of the strongest, maintainable, luxurious materials on the market. Leather not only looks and feels amazing but it also develops character over age.
- Foam: Environmentally-Friendly 2.2lb Density Foam;
This foam contains CRC free polyurethane, making it environmentally-friendly. The seat cushions are filled with 2.2lb high-density foam to ensure your utmost comfort. The front, sides and back are also padded with density foam. High-density foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate in comfort.
- Webbing: Pirelli Web Deck System;
Pirelli Webbing thoroughly supports the seat deck without the expense and weight of steel. Having the proper support and base for the foam assures years of long life and uncompromising comfort in the seating.
- General Construction: Corner-Blocked and Braced;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.