Item Code: ALLENB-S
The Allen Collection is generously sized to provide all your lounging and entertaining needs. Upholstered in soft chocolate Chenille and filled with a high density foam blend, this attractive sofa is also very comfortable! To ensure a durable and stable sofa, the frame is constructed with top grade wood and, for extra frame protection, five sturdy legs. The Allen Collection is the perfect choice for those looking for an extremely comfortable, beautiful furniture piece!
- Key Features
- - Rich and soft Chenille fabric.
- - Generously sized.
- - Chocolate brown complements many home décors.
- - Foam/fibre blend provides ultra comfortable seating.
- - Webbing and springs provide additional resiliency and prevents sagging.
- - Constructed on a top grade wood frame for maximum durability, strength and structural stability.
- Sofa: 100”W x 43.5”D x 40”H.
- Materials and Construction
- Frame Construction: Top Grade Alder Wood and OSB;
Alder is commonly used for furniture and cabinetry, ranking right there next to Oak; it has a medium density that has low bending strength and shock resistance. Oriented Strand Board is a plywood that tends to have very good waterproof characteristics; OSB makes a strong and long lasting frame. There are five sturdy legs on this sofa for extra frame protection.
- Cover Material: Chocolate Brown Chenille;
Similar to velvet, Chenille fabric has a fur-like texture which is created by weaving the warp thread in groups. It is made of polypropylene, cotton, and polyester; the fabric is both beautiful and soft.
- Foam : High Density Foam and Fibre Blend;
This foam/fibre blend provides ultra comfortable seating. High quality foam puts less stress on the fabric, making this furniture group last longer. This quality seating will retain its foundation and structure while at the same time giving individual comfort and affordability.
- Webbing and Springs: Seat and Back Supports;
The back cushions are reinforced with webbing, which reduces the stress on the fabric and foam. The seats contain no-sag “S” springs; a spring system prevents sagging and assists to provide a solid foundation and additional resiliency.