Item Code: 55LS5600 | VSN: 55LS5600
With brilliant Full HD picture quality and LG’s cutting-edge motion processing, the LS5600 LED TV is a star performer. It features DNLA connectivity for streaming music, movies and pictures around your home network, plus a USB connection for playing your favourite music or photos.
- Full HD 1080p
- MCI 100
- Intelligent Sensor
- Smart Energy Saving technology
- DLNA Certified
- 3 x HDMI
- USB 2.0
Provides the pinnacle of picture resolution with incredible clarity and vibrant colours. With up to five times the resolution compared to standard definition TVs and twice that of ‘HD-Ready’ TVs, FULL HD 1080p is the only way to enjoy the full potential of Blu-ray and HD gaming.
A TVs motion clarity index (MCI) gives you a comprehensive indicator of its ability to handle fast motion without blurring. LG’s expertise here makes good use of detailed backlight scanning, advanced local dimming and a powerful clarity engine to deliver a lifelike, detailed picture every time.
LG Intelligent Sensor technology automatically finds the optimal brightness, sharpness, colour and contrast picture settings to enhance the picture quality and reduce power consumption.
Smart Energy Saving technology
Controls the brightness of the TV to reduce the power consumption and therefore help you save money off your electricity bills. The Screen-Off function even lets you listen to music from the TV whilst the screen is off.
Get ready for the digital switch-over. All LG TVs come with built-in Digital Freeview making sure you're ready for the digital switch-over. With LG TVs you'll have access to over 40 Freeview TV and radio channels, 8 day on-screen guide and access to digital interactive services.
Create a home network to talk to your PC, digital camera, mobile phone and even Blu-ray player. This connection to multiple DLNA certified devices anywhere in your home lets you to watch your favourite media directly on the big screen (ethernet connection from TV to Router required).
3 x HDMI
High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) carries both sound and picture in a single cable from your devices to your high definition TV. Now you can easily connect your games console, satellite box, Blu-ray or Home Cinema System through the three HDMI ports for a true high definition entertainment experience.
Connect your digital camera, M-P-3 player or USB stick through the USB port to show off your latest holiday snaps, music collection or High Definition movies for a true multimedia experience.
Full Features and Specifications:
- Screen size (in.): 47
- Display Type: LED
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Motion Clarity Index: 100Hz
- Triple XD Engine
- Aspect Ratio Correction: 8 Modes (16:9/Just Scan/Original/Full Wide/4:3/14:9/Zoom/Cinema Zoom1)
- Just Scan: (HDMI/Component/RF)1080i / 1080p / 720p
- Picture Mode: 8 modes (16:9, Just scan, Original, Full Wide, 4:3, 14:9, Zoom, Cinema Zoom 1)
- Picture Wizard: Picture Wizard II
- Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP)
- Audio Output: 10W + 10W
- Speaker System: 1 Way 2 Speakers
- Dolby Digital Decoder: Dolby MS10
- Surround System: Infinite Surround
- Sound Status Mode: 5 modes ( Standard/Music/Cinema/Sport/Game)
- Clear Voice 2
- USB Version (& Speed): v2.0
- Moving Picture Playback (SD/HD/Plus HD): DivX HD
- Audio Codec: AC3(Dolby Digital),EAC3,HAAC, AAC, Mpeg, MP3, LPCM
- Intelligent Sensor
- Quick View
- Input Labeling
- Key Lock
- USB 2.0: 1
- HDMI1.4: 1
- Headphone Out: 1
- CI slot: 1
- RF In
- 1 (T/C) or 2 (T/C, S2) or 1 (T2/C)
- Full Scart: 1
- Component in (Y,Pb,Pr) + Audio: 1
- Digital Audio Out (Coaxial/ Optical)
- RGB In (D-sub 15pin) – PC: 1
- PC Audio Input: 1
- LAN (For Modem): 1
- HDMI 1.4: 2
- Swivel (angle)
- VESA Compatible
- DLNA (Movie / Photo / Music)
- DLNA Certified (Wired)
- Simplink (HDMI CEC)
- Voltage, Hz: 100V ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- ErP Class: Class A
- On Power Consumption (IEC62087 Edition 2) (W): 77.0
- Stand By (W): 0.30
- Luminance Ratio (%): 65
- Mercury Content (mg): 0.0
- Presence of Lead: this television contains lead only in certain parts or components where no technology alternatives exist in accordance with existing exemption clauses under the RoHS Directive