Shipping / Delivery
- Delivery/Shipping FAQ
- Brick Truck Delivery
- Xpresspost Delivery
- Third Party Courier Delivery
- Pre-Delivery Preparations
- In-Store Pick-Up
- American Customers
Most locations in Canada are serviced via our Platinum Brick Truck delivery service, which includes:
- We will uncrate and put into place all major appliances (washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, freezers and dishwashers), install handles on refrigerators, and place washers and dryers on pedestals if on order. For insurance reasons, our delivery personnel are not able to hook-up any water lines, water hoses, dryer vents, gas lines or electrical wiring. Smaller appliances will be left in their original packaging and left in the room of your choice.
- If service is available in your area, and has been arranged at the time of order, we will also remove your old appliances for disposal on a one-for-one basis for an additonal fee. Please note that our delivery personnel are not licensed to disconnect gas, plumbing or electrical from your appliances; please ensure your appliances are disconnected and empty prior to the delivery of your new appliances.
- Televisions larger that 27" will be removed from their packaging and placed in the appropriate room. All other home theatre audio, video and satellite components including televisions smaller than 27" will be left in their original packaging in the room of your choice.
- We will assemble your mattress frame (if purchased), remove packaging from your new mattress and boxspring, and place both on the frame. Health and safety regulations require that your old mattress is wrapped in a plastic bag for removal by your delivery team. Plastic mattress bags are available at no charge at any of our Brick locations.
- Upholstery items will be placed in the room of your choice and all packaging will be removed. The legs, backs, and recliner handles will be installed, and the recliners will be unlocked.
- Large preassembled bedroom and diningroom casegood items will be put into place and the packaging will be removed. Bases will be attached to tables, mirrors attached to dressers, headboard and footboard will be attached to bed frame (if purchased or existing), and hutches will be placed on buffets.
- Hardware including handles and shelves will be left in their packaging and not installed or attached.
- All items marked as READY TO ASSEMBLE will be left in their original packaging in the room of your choice. Due to the nature of READY TO ASSEMBLE product, these items are not included as part of the Platinum Delivery Service. If you need assistance assembling these items, please contact a Customer Service Represetative toll-free at 1-800-972-7425.
- Deliveries made to rural locations may not include all Platinum Delivery Services. Please inquire toll-free with our Phone Sales staff at 1-877-843-2742 before placing your order.
The Brick is pleased to offer our customers the ability to ship qualified products via Canada Post's popular Xpresspost service.
An online order may contain a maximum of 2 qualified Xpresspost items. If your order contains more than 2 Xpresspost qualified items, Brick Truck Platinum Delivery will automatically be selected for you instead of Xpresspost Delivery. Any order that includes both Xpresspost qualified items and items that cannot be shipped via Xpresspost will be shipped in its entirety via Brick Truck Platinum Delivery.
Once your Xpresspost qualified online order has been approved (estimated 1-3 days), Xpresspost will pick up your order at The Brick Distribution Centre in your are and deliver it to your home within 2-4 business days. If you are unavailable to sign for delivery and a safe-drop location is not available, the courier will leave you a notification card indicating how to obtain your package.
Xpresspost Delivery is not currently available in Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, the Yukon, the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, or in the following provinces if your postal code is or starts with:
|T0H 1R0||V0J 3B0||R0B 0A0||P0L 1A0||G0B to G0E||S0J 0H0|
|T0H 4G0||V0N 1M0||R0B 0B0||P0L 1H0||G0G||S0J 0W0|
|T0P 1B0||V0N 2B0||R0B 0M0||P0L 1S0||G0H to G0J||S0J 2R0|
|V0P 1B0||R0B 0N0||P0L 2H0||G0W||S0J 2W0|
|V0P 1J0||R0B 0P0||P0T 1L0||G4R to G4Z||S0J 3C0|
|V0P 1L0||R0B 0T0||P0T 1Z0||G5B to G5H|
|V0P 1M0||R0B 0V0||P0T 2L0||G5J|
|V0P P0||R0B 0Z0||P0T 3A0||G8B to G8H|
|V0P 1S0||R0B 1C0||P0T 3B0||G8K to G8L|
|V0P 1V0||R0B 1G0||P0V||G8P|
|V0P 1W0||R0B 1H0||J0M 1A0|
|V0R 1A0||R0B 1J0||J0M 1C0|
|V0T 1L0||R0B 1K0||J0M 1G0|
|V0T 1P0||R0B 1N0||J0M 1H0|
|V0V 1A0||R0B 1Z0||J0M 1J0|
|V0V 1B0||R0B 2B0||J0M 1K0|
|V0V 1C0||R0B 2C0||J0M 1M0|
|V0V 1E0||R0B 2E0||J0M 1N0|
|V0V 1H0||R0B 2G0||J0M 1P0|
|R0B 2H0||J0M 1S0|
Questions about Xpresspost Delivery and online orders can be directed toll-free to our Internet Sales department at 1-877-843-2742.
Some areas in Canada are outside our standard Brick Truck delivery zones. If your Order
Summary (step 3 of the Checkout process) indicates your delivery will be Third Party Courier
Delivery, then your product will be shipped via an independent freight carrier, with freight
charges being Collected On Delivery. All COD delivery charges are competitive and based
on shipment from our regional Distribution Centre to the independent freight carrier's depot
For more information about Third Party Shipping, contact our Internet Sales department toll-free at 1-877-843-2742.
- Please assist us in making sure the delivery of your product is successful.
- Payment in full is required a minimum of 48 hours prior to the confirmed delivery date.
- A Customer Service Representative will contact you 2-3 days before your scheduled pick-up or delivery date to confirm your address, the merchandise you purchased, and if the proposed date is still convenient for you. Orders that cannot be confirmed will be rescheduled.
- Prior to delivery, we will contact you and offer a 3 hour time window as to when the delivery team will arrive. In rural areas, an approximate time will be offered.
- Please have a responsible person at home at the time of delivery. For your protection, your purchase will only be delivered if your residence is attended.
- Please ensure your driveways, entrances and hallways are clear and free from ice, snow, bikes, toys, or other hazards and obstacles.
- Pre-measure your doorways, entrances, hallways and staircases to ensure your new product will fit. In rare situations where product may be a tight fit, you have the option of approving our attempt for delivery by releasing us from liability for damage to your property (a signed release is required), or by returning to a Brick store to make an alternate selection.
- Our delivery personnel are not licensed to connect or disconnect gas, plumbing, or electrical to or from your appliances. Please arrange to have these items disconnected, if required, before delivery.
- Due to health and safety regulations, our delivery personnel are required to wear safety footwear at all times. However, we will take precautions to protect your flooring.
You may choose to pick-up your order free of charge from any of our Regional Distribution
Centres or from one of selected Brick store locations.
To choose pick-up, select the In-store Pick-up option on the Delivery Options step of the online checkout process (step 2), and then use the drop-down boxes to select the Distribution Centre or Brick store you'd like to pick your order up at. Please note that the first and last name of the person picking up the order must be provided, and that a valid photo I.D. must be presented at the pick-up location before the order will be released.
The Brick does not deliver to the United States of America. For that reason, online transactions from American customers will not be accepted. Purchases from American customers will only be processed for pick-up in Canada by presenting payment in Canada. You will be responsible for transport and importing your purchase to the US. Please call the Internet Phone Sales staff toll-free for more information at 1-877-843-2742.